Radiology Ltd. was excited to host 110 of the physicians in our community for this year’s continuing medical education (CME) symposium “Imaging 2013″ held at the Westin La Paloma. Doctors from a wide range of specialties were able to earn 5 CME credits for the year by attending. We offered the following lectures from our very own radiologists in the fields of their respective expertise:
- MRI and Cranial Nerves – by Boyd Ashdown, M.D.
- Less Common Uses for Ultrasound in Pediatrics – by Daniel Eggleston, M.D.
- Vertebral Body Fractures – Analysis and Treatment – by Lindsey Inouye, M.D.
- Incidentalomas in Abdominal Imaging: The Far Reaches Beyond the Chief Complaint – by Tejas Patel, M.D.
- Screenings for Life – by Marcus J. Dill-Macky, M.D.
We want to thank everyone for providing us with a lot of really wonderful feedback. Radiology Ltd. loves being involved in the growth of our local medical community, and we look forward to doing it all again next year!
Dr. Marcus Dill-Macky, Dr. Lindsey Inouye)
Here are just a few snippets we received from some of our attendees:
“Excellent conference – nice mix of topics – reminds us of strengths of your organization.”
Anne Yoshino, MD – UMC North Hills
Kyla Ballesteros, PA – Northwest NeuroSpecialists
Robert Brower, MD – Office of Dr. Brower
“Very informative. Will recommend to colleagues to attend next year. Thank you.”
Mary Bieber, NP – Desert Bloom Family Practice